Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you need personal advice?

i'm doing a advice column type thing. its with email so its all private discussions. bottom line is I'm great at giving advice and i love doing it. ive been through so much experiences that i can help anyone. weather its love family friends ANYTHING and like i said it can be as personal as you want. NOTHING will get out and no one but me will be reading these. the more i know the more i can help. I'm not here to judge anyone and ill always be honest with you. so my email is jesswaddel@yahoo.com so i look forward to hearing from you all =] thanks.Do you need personal advice?
how'd you get into it? I'd love to write an advice column. HOOK ME UPDo you need personal advice?
thats awesome! you'll be hearing from me :)
awwe thats a really nice %26amp; cute idea!



lol you are sweet!!! God bless:] I'll email you tomorrow
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment