Friday, January 8, 2010

Personal advice on army physical fitness?

I want to be at 300 by the time I ship out...which is a little over two months from now. I'm in terrible shape. As a 25 year old male and I need to do 75 army style push ups in a single set, 80 army style sit ups in a single set, and run 2 miles in 13 minutes flat. After testing myself I did 30 army style pushups in a single set, 20 army style sit ups in a single set and ran a mile in 7 minutes. Can I do it with the time alloted, and if so, any tips or advice?Personal advice on army physical fitness?
Check out this website for military work outs and tips.


http://www.military.com/military-fitness鈥?/a>Personal advice on army physical fitness?
My advice is to work out and trust that the Drills will smoke the everliving hell out of you, and you will pass.
You don't have to do it in a single set, really... there are authorized rest positions. You can use the entire two minutes.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment