Friday, January 8, 2010

Fighting my ex....to sign over my son..legal advice or personal advice?

My ex has never been in my sons life


were talking like hes seen him 20 times his whole life...


IF I DROVE HIM


and my son is 2.5 yrs old





I am getting married to someone in nov...and he wants to adopt my son...





my sons dad is refusing ...


however hes been saying if we give him 5k or 10k he will sign him over...





i need advice please on how to do this...Fighting my ex....to sign over my son..legal advice or personal advice?
If you have not already done so, file for Child Support. If he's the kind of low-life it appears, he'll be more than willing to sign over the adoption papers to keep from paying. Don't pay this man a dime, instead hire a good attorney.Fighting my ex....to sign over my son..legal advice or personal advice?
Basically you only want him to sign him over because you are getting married and want your husband to adopt the child. The child does have a father and 10 times a yr (almost once a month) is better then nothing at all. At least he knows who his father is and its not your Boyfriend.





If he does not want to give up his rights you can not make him. Plus, no judge is going to sever ties between father and child unless he hurt the child. Kinda hard to hurt the kid if you never see him. Judges always leave rights for fathers in tact because even if they do not visit a lot now he may decide to be a bigger part of his life later.





Stop being manipulative your child will hate YOU for this later.
Talk to an attorney.





I know that in the state of Wisconsin, if the father is found to be unfit, or if they have done something that is deemed hurtful in the relationship, or if the father is not involved in the life of the child, one can get the parental rights of the father removed. An attorney will be able to help you out.





Besides, what he is doing is called EXTORTION, which is not only illegal, but something that might reflect rather poorly on the ';love'; that the father has for his son.





See an attorney.
try to get it in writing / on tape that this POS of has basically agreed to sell his own child.............

No comments:

Post a Comment