Friday, January 8, 2010

Personal Advice? Should i ditch this friend?

I have a friend that I cinsider a close friend. He tells me that i Know him better than Most people. We atlk about almost everything and we have a lot in common. We both have similar pasts ( somewhat traumatic). I have known him since 2004. I am not in the same country as him(imoved in 2007).





1.Here is the problem.Between August and October he stopped talking to me, when he re-added me on MSN he said that he was going through some personal issues and that he wasnt just ignoring me but other ppl and that he was sorry.





2. A while back we were talking online and he told me that sometimes his ';best friend '; signs on to his account and pretends to be him. I was really angry about that cuz sometimes are conversations are very personal..





3 When i went home for Xmas i invited him to a houseparty. he didntshow up but he uploaded facebook pics of himself at a difrent party the same night.





when i was leaving the country i got this text ';sorry we didnt get to hang out';Personal Advice? Should i ditch this friend?
I think it would be best to ignore him for a awhile and if you do go back to talking to him do it only through phone that way you know that its him for sure but it seems that he's being a liar so talk to him tell him what's bothering you and then unless he apologizes ignore him. he obviously doesn't deserve your friendship.Personal Advice? Should i ditch this friend?
Yes. He is another waster.
U SHOULD LEAVE THAT FRIEND ALONE CAUSE APERENTLY HE DOSENT WANT 2 BE GO FRIENDS WITH U LIFE IS SHORT DONT WAST UR TIME ON STUPID STUFF LIKE THIS THERES MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
From personal experience i had a similar problem. My ex-bf was very hurtful but was to naive to notice until i left him. You should do the same because like the saying says';You don't know what you got till its gone'; Sometimes it takes a massive blow to the heart to fully understand.
yea u should
I think you should, looks like he doesn't seem to be acting like one..Ignoring you, and not showing up for a party and going to another party, atleast he could have told you that he was going to another party that night.





Just move on, it could seem hard leaving someone but don't bother if the person doesn't seem to care much.





That's what happened to my friend, she hung out with us for a year and was our best friend and when we called her the next year she stopped responding and so did the other friends she introduced us too, we are much better off with her now as she wasn't even a good friend.





I'm sure you'll find a better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment