Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you please check the introduction of my personal statement and give some advice,ty?

After graduating from High school, I decided to go back to the Philippines to pursue a career in BS Nursing. I enrolled at Central Luzon Doctor's Hospital Educational Institution. My first year in that college was great and I admired their standards of teaching and the facilities that they give. I even thought that this is the place for me but there was a problem, the school wasn't accredited to accept international students. So I transferred to Pangasinan College of Science and Technology. From the start I felt uneased and I wasn't quite sure if I would still continue my career here at their college because I wasn't used to their standard of teaching. In our life, we look up to many people not only because they are famous but because of the many good deeds they have done and when I think about these deeds, the first thing that comes in my mind are the Nurses. I admire them because they know how to commisserate with patients.Nursing is a course that is related to science and my favorite aspect of this course are Human Biology, Chemistry for Health Studies and Physics for Health Studies because through these courses, I understand more the various parts that make up our body and the proper way of taking care of it.Can you please check the introduction of my personal statement and give some advice,ty?
';Uneased'; isn't exactly a word. You might as well go with ';uneasy';.





And the section starting with ';In our life...'; doesn't flow from the preceding section. You should start a new paragraph if you want to go on talking about that. It would also be more proper to say ';In a person's life, he or she...';, as the impersonal second person voice usually doesn't have a place in formal writing.





Otherwise, looks good.Can you please check the introduction of my personal statement and give some advice,ty?
and I admired their standards of teaching and the facilities that they give.....give should be have and spell out BS Nursing (the BS part)





continue my career here at their college because I wasn't used to their standard of teaching.....make the first their something like this or continue my college career here because....


related to science and my favorite aspect of this course are Human Biology...just say and my favorite classes are....





I understand more the various parts that make up our body and the proper way of taking care of it......say I understand more about the various





These are just small typos that are hard to catch when you proofread your own work. Over all the paper is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment