Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice in a personal problem that im having with my partner of many yrs?

He had sex with a girl 2yrs ago and she got pregnet and he say they only had sex 1 time he ever swear on it. and he say he never cheated on other then with her. but she got in touch with me and she told me that she was not the only one he cheated on me with that there are more and that she had sex more then one time with him. i don't know what to do? please helpI need advice in a personal problem that im having with my partner of many yrs?
You say you don't know what to do because you don't want to let go of this bum. He cheated on you and he'll probably do it again because he got away with it. He's not trustworthy and you deserve better. You don't know what to do, how about getting rid of that cheating ***. If you don't you'll be in for a world of heart ache with him. Trust. ';-()I need advice in a personal problem that im having with my partner of many yrs?
trust ur boy, not the girl. u went out w/da boy and the girl mgith even want him so shes telling u so dat u will let him go. ask the boy and trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment