Thursday, December 31, 2009

Personal advice and experiance please?

Have you ever been with a guy were you love him when your not with him...and dont think you love him when you Are with him?


...and because of that reason couldnt let go?





What did you do, or what WOULD you do if you were in this situation?Personal advice and experiance please?
I believe that this could be quite a common problem. His name was brett. Brett was amazing, kind, funny, cute, protective, great right. Thinking about him was great, however when It was just on our own small things would annoy me about him that other people wouldent understand??? Like his breathing for example, I mean, really his breathing, how pathetic HOWEVER to cut a long story short, yes we are still together because I got over this, because when it comes down to it I love him for him and every part of him, even his stupid breathing :D xxx 3 years strong

No comments:

Post a Comment