Thursday, December 31, 2009

Free personal advice?

i'd just like to know if there's any fee personal advice out there?Free personal advice?
You've come to the right place because that is what Yahoo answers are all about!Free personal advice?
Yes, that is what this is all about!
Just stuff like yahoo answers.
yea.


there is everywhere.


friends. family.


the only advise that is not free.


is when you pay for it
Yes,you can e-mail me for free advice..
No I'm sorry, we don't do anything like that here. Have you tried the high street ?
Yes get out more often so that you do not have to ask crass questions
If you are a girl in need of advice there is


http://www.gurl.com





otherwise theres this.


I dunno anywhere else


Hope this helps.





Individual advice?


Theres your doctor if its health?


Otherwise I suppose theres urmm...I duno





Or you could do what the person above me (two spaces) said, email one of us


Im up for listening


xoxo
Oh, my gosh, Cynthia....that's all you can get on here. No guarantees on quality, though. You get what you pay for! lol





Oh, and here's mine: Get married before you have children.
Yes, what do you want it on, relationships, financial,or disputes. Some great answerers on this site, dealing with all sorts of problems and dilemmas. Post your question asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment