Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to buy a computer.But I dont know what will be better laptop or personal computer.waiting for advice?

advanteges and disadvanteges/Tell me everything.I want to buy a computer.But I dont know what will be better laptop or personal computer.waiting for advice?
it depends on your situation, are you going to be using the computers in different places, do you have space for a desk for the desktop?I want to buy a computer.But I dont know what will be better laptop or personal computer.waiting for advice?
This easy, and not much to tell.


If you don't need portability, or don't feel you really want the convenience of using it in other rooms, by the pool, in a cafe, etc., then desktops are almost always a better deal in terms of more for the price, longer lasting, more secure (no wifi) etc.


If you need or really want portability, then the laptop is the way to go.





Cheers,


Jack
Personally, I've had a desktop comp all of my life...mostly because laptops were always super expensive. But, over the years I have started to hate the desktop - it's soo cumbersome and inconvenient. When you have a laptop it's versitle and you have more options - it's great because you can take it with you anywhere - if you go on a trip, to visit relatives. It also is easier to find a place for because it's so compact so if you have a small place or office it'll fit...but desktops take up a lot of space and are quite inconvenient. You should get a laptop.
Dude, state your requirements and your budget.
laptop coz its energy saver and its portable
laptop are great for moving about, but desktop pcs will always be more powerful, its up to u really
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment