Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice on a personal problem?

Is it bad when I maturbate that I have a orgasim, really fast, is that really bad, does that mean when I will have sex, it would be really fast? I don't understand, and if I try to continue to stimulate is feels weird so I just continue? Please give advice!I need advice on a personal problem?
Thats not bad, and it probably wont be the same, cause you do it differently to your self then the guy that pleases you, sex will last longer trust me. Normal hun. and plus some girls have tongs of orgasms while teh guy isnt finished his part yet,, like me:P I can get an orgasm fast when I do it myself too.





No worries. Have fun ;)I need advice on a personal problem?
your lucky u get it fast! i get one like 10% of the time! seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment