Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Elevated Liver enzymes; anyone with advice or personal experience to share?

I recently had lab tests done due to a persistent pain in the upper right side of my abdomen. The test results showed elevated liver enzymes. I have since had an ultrasound which showed no liver problems only an enlarged spleen; and I had a hepatitis panel drawn which was negative.


I am taking pain meds to control the persistent pain, but I do not want to take these forever. At the present time, my physician has not determined the cause of the elevated liver enzymes or the persistent pain. (I do not have my gallbladder; it was removed approx. 2 years ago). I would appreciate anyone with a similar experience sharing his or her insights.Elevated Liver enzymes; anyone with advice or personal experience to share?
All natural Liver DTX Complex and NutriFeron have lowered individuals liver enzymes significantly.





Liver DTX Complex: Contains plant-based healers such as milk thistle seed extract, dandelion, and turmeric that help flush out toxins, thwart free radicals, and support liver regeneration.





NutriFeron: Contains plant extracts that strengthens immune response by boosting the body's natural interferon.





Hope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with questions.Elevated Liver enzymes; anyone with advice or personal experience to share?
Can you please tell me if they would help if the AST is 857 and Alt is 1229 ...also where can one get these?

Report Abuse



Are you on any other meds? My enzymes are way up and the doc. says its from ibuprofen.I dont know where your pain could be coming from.Stay with you dr. something will show up..I will definitly be thinking of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment