Sunday, December 27, 2009

Personal advice?

Okay, I'm worried. My girlfriend earlier today at school yelled, ';ew, its Taylor!'; She is a very funny, jokingful type of person. Do you think it was a joke or her being mean / rude?





Don't laugh. I just don't know and I'd like your opinion, and you get 2 points :DPersonal advice?
you need to relax! she was probably only joking...what you should have done was go ';ewww it's...'; whatever her name is right on back to her! her reaction would have told you wether she was joking or being serious!Personal advice?
Its sounds to me she is being mean.
Sounds like she was teasing you...you know...tormenting the one she's with...cause of her feelings and confidence in your relationship.
Well, maybe he was rude to her and she was saying that in retaliation? Hard to say, just ask her...
I dont think that was nice at all. Why would you want a friend like that they likes to get attention from other people on the expense of you?People like that make me want to not have friends.
I agree with the first 2 answers!
Dont worry my friends and i joke around like that all the time!! i dont think it ment anything!! =]=]=]=]=]!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment