Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice on what to charge someone for personal bookkeeping.?

One of my friends is opening up a salon and she asked me to do some bookkeeping for her. I would have to set it up and everything and handle all the receipts and expenditures. I have a degree in accounting, but I have never used it in business for myself. Does anyone have a suggestion on a fair price that I could charge her per month?I need advice on what to charge someone for personal bookkeeping.?
First of all, call around to local bookkeepers and find out what the going hourly rate is. Then, after you've established an hourly rate, wait until you've done her books for a couple of months and have gotten a feel for how long it takes you. Figure out an average price making sure to factor in extra time for year end and other extras.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment