Sunday, December 27, 2009

Personal advice?

Hey! I was wondering if there were any pregnanct women who would'nt mind emailing me back and forth.. I have tons of questions and I want specific answers... I'm 18 and think I'm pregnant... I want someone to talk too and relate to.





Pls let me know. ThanksPersonal advice?
I'm 23 and my hubby is 30 we're having our first mid-Jul. I'd be happy to help you out if you want. My yahoo id is beth1733. If I don't hear from you good luck.Personal advice?
i'm 20 weeks pregnant and 22 yrs old and this is my 2nd pregnancy. Message me if you have any questions.
I'm not pg but I have a 4 month old baby girl, You can email me at prettywoman24_99@yahoo.com
The first time I became pregnant I was 18 years old. It was a rough road for me but I was able to find free counseling through a place called Catholic Service of Macomb (which is in Michigan). You might be able to find something like that in your area too.
I'm am 18 and have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now. I am married and want a baby really bad. I got pregnant early this year for the first time but miscarried. I don't know how much I could help but I can relate because I'm 18 also. I have a lot of information to share so if you feel I could help you can e-mail me at


I3runette_Senior@yahoo.com


If you want to = )





~Sarah
im 37wks you can msg me if you want
Hi, I'm not pregnant but I have got 5 children so if you have any questions, you can always ask me. I'll only answer if I know what I'm talking about. I've had lots of different experiences and have read just about every pregnancy book known to man! Anyway, good luck, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment