Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wannabe model confused about calories and calories from fat. Need personal trainer advice..?

I Want to eventually get a body similiar to the body of will smith in the movie I-Robot, But I still have some fat on my stomach and I wanna' get rid of that fat, but at the same time build up muscle. I'm confused about how many calories a day I should be getting and what % calories from fat should I be allowed.


I'm 6'0 and I weigh 185ish. I use a gnc protien supplement. Between the milk and the powder, I drink about 600 calories worth of that protien supplement a day. That totals like 100g's of protein a day from the supplement. I lift for a little more than an hour a day, 13 days outa 2 weeks. I play tennis for cardio or run for like an hour also a day. However only about 5 days a week. So How many calories should I be getting and what % from fat? Any additional advice would be really helpful too. Is there any more information you need. Also I'm a guy.Wannabe model confused about calories and calories from fat. Need personal trainer advice..?
Hi,





I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!


A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at


http://www.get-slender.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling.


Good luck!Wannabe model confused about calories and calories from fat. Need personal trainer advice..?
maybe you should see a nutritionist
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at


http://www.slimhealth.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 6.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment