Thursday, December 31, 2009

Personal advice really urgent?

I am working in a company and my boss force meto develop physical relation with him and unfortunately i got impressed by his words and I made but now he is reacting very badly with me now pls advice now I spoilt me life.Personal advice really urgent?
get a new job. I know that sounds harsh but your boss had no right to pressure you in that way and this is not a good environment for you to remain in. Clearly your boss is a pig and I don't care how much you love your job otherwise there is no way you can be happy working under someone like that now is there. Don't quit right away though, make sure you have another job lined up that you can go to so you are still able to pay your bills but this is not a company you want to stay working for with a boss like this. and make sure other co-workers know what a slime ball he is so they don't have to go through what you did.Personal advice really urgent?
Tell him you quit.
since you developed a relationship, and he didn't force himself on you, I think you should quit. You got yourself in, get yourself out.
carry a little recording device and get him talking to you about this relationship and then take that to his boss. YOU WIN!!!
You need to get a new job and keep your personal life out of the office.
**** him get another job i would not be suprise if he would like you hisself

No comments:

Post a Comment