Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can anybody give me some personal advice?

iv heard there is a book online by some chinese guy in america? he claims to have a way of curing acne nayturally without any washes or anything. the only thing is it can only be bought online in america and i live in europe. can anybody tell me if they have read it and if so what it is like? what foods should i be avoiding. the doctor said he cant do much more for me and this is something i want to try. any advice would be good, thanks guysCan anybody give me some personal advice?
I had bad acne when i was growing up. I found out that eating foods high in natural acids, like tomatoes and oranges, cause acne. I stopped eating those things, drank a lot of water, washed my face in the morning and before i went to bed. Also try not wearing any makeup if you dont have to. Use a good moisturizer and a toner as well. GOOD LUCK!Can anybody give me some personal advice?
Surely if its for sale online, you can buy it from anywhere in the world!! Just try it and see, let us know how you get on!! Good luck
if you drink coffee or pop.. stop. they have lots of ';toxins'; in them even tea does. i noticed when i stoped, so did a lot of my zits. i used to have HORRIBLE acne. i got on acutane. it worked wonders. its by doctors prescription only. but way worth it. drink lots and lots and lots of water if you can. they also have a laser light that zaps your acne while its under the skin. so it never turns into a pimple.. kinda spendy. but again, way worth it. good luck
In terms of food, avoid fatty, oily, deep fry food, as well as very hot and spicy food.





Clean face frequenty to avoid oil built up that block pores. Drink more water and go to steam (gym).
Ultimate Acne Relief!





Could YOU Use Some Help Fighting Zits, Pimples,


Whiteheads, Blackheads…… In Short: “ Want To Combat Unsightly Blemishes?”





http://www.acnerelief.customcollage.net/
Did you try Pro Active? It worked wonders for me, go to proactive.com.
try a search on Ebay or Amazon im sure you will find one somewhere
Well in my opinion, you dont need a book. You just need to wash your face every night before you go to bed and maybe use some of those clensing pads. I've never even heard of the book you just talked about...So yea, I wouldn't recommend it. Things like that don't usually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment