Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice from a lawyer about personal injury due to accident.?

Anyone willing to speak with me for free? Your phone # please?I need advice from a lawyer about personal injury due to accident.?
You should be able to find any number of personal injury lawyers who will give you a free consultation by phone or in the office. You'll find them in the yellow pages. Good luck!I need advice from a lawyer about personal injury due to accident.?
Try a local atty; usually will consult with you for free.
Hiring a lawyer for minor legal problems can be expensive, but there are websites like LawGuru, FindLaw and other places where you can get free legal advice. I found this website useful - http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.html
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment