Thursday, December 31, 2009

Okay personal advice about???(down there)?

I always shave down there not all off but it makes me feel dirty if I dont however when I do when it starts growing back it itches. What can I do to make it not itch as bad.Okay personal advice about???(down there)?
The reason why you are itching is because bacteria is starting to form in your hair follicle and irriating the skin surrounding it. This is because you shaved off the barrier (your hair) that usually wicks the sweat away from these areas. The only way to stop this itching is to powder the area with cornstarch or another fragrance free non-irritating powder or you can use products made by Monistat.Okay personal advice about???(down there)?
try hair removal cream or try the battery operated razors that says prevent hair bumps. It works for me.
use something like NAIR only buy something for gentle areas.
good question
Bikini Zone is this lotion/gel u can get anywhere that reduces stubble and razor burn. Also keep moisturized, shaving reduces the natural oils the hair holds in. Wear cotton undies, light and not skin tight ones.
non frag. baby powder.. its the mositure that may cause bumps and itching..so try that or an anti-itching powder..Hope I helped
shave it all off or grow it back...I had the same problem...or you can keep it really really short...when in between, the short, coarse hairs come into contact with your skin and irritate it.
i have tried baby diaper rash cream... and it works!
Might sound odd, but try using olive oil as the lubricant. Always worked for my former significant other who was very prone to razor bumps and irritation.
Sorbolene cream! I use it all the time and it is very helpful. put it on whenever you think of it, and it should help.





Use PH-balanced soap (some sort of cleansing lotion) when cleaning that area as well.
1. trim dont shave clean


2, or go for brazilian wax, after a few session the hair grown back(if any) will be soft
Victoria's Secret has an awesome aftershave lotion specifically to sooth the skin...u might want to try that
try a bikini wax
I put cream on and it really helps
it will feel ichy, but don't itch it, (Iknow it is really hard,) but don't and the ichness will stop until u shave again. although, you shouldn't shave ';it'; because every time you do, it grows back thicker and darker, and ichier every time. let it grow, and get use to it. you'll be happier and less embarrassed.
Put some Lotion on it and it shouldnt feel so itchy I get the same way that always seems to help...hope this helps
Actually, everytime you shave there, it is going to itch! Being such a ';delicate'; area, I think I would ask my doctor. There are a number of things on the market for ';vaginal itching'; and I think this would be the safest in that area. I am no doctor though and so, I say call your doctor to be safe!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment