Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats Better Clearisil Or Proactiv?Advice?Personal Experineces And Examples Please.?

I used proactive and I wasn't faithful to it. Once you order it, they keep sending it to you. I had to cancel because I had like a hundred bottles at home. Once I used it faithfully, it was alright, but I totally suggest Clinique Acne Solutions.Whats Better Clearisil Or Proactiv?Advice?Personal Experineces And Examples Please.?
Okay well i used Clearisil before and it works withn 1-3 days 3 days the most and it works amazing. Proavtice my aunt used and it made her break out. Proactive only makes your acne worse and makes you all red. I reccomend Clearisil because on my point of view i think it works fast and really well. I have sensative skin so Clearsil is good if you do too. I hope this helps and good luck! Make a plan on Clearsial .com!Whats Better Clearisil Or Proactiv?Advice?Personal Experineces And Examples Please.?
proavtive worked great for me when i used it, didnt have anymore breakouts....when i canceled.... i got breakouts


stopped buying it because it was to expensive...tried clearasil..... HORRIBLE broke my skin out within 3 days and i only used a cleanser from it . proactive is better but..use a product from them that contains spf.. after the the cleanser in the 3 step if thats what your geting
proactiv really is great but it stopped working for me after a month. you really just have to experiment. i use neutragena because that's what works for me.
Proactive I use it and it works quickly, I can see a pimple stasrtig to form in the evening, then I use proactive and in the morning its barely visible. It makes your skin really soft too.
I use proactive.


Works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment