Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am interested in buying a pvp (personal video player) but need advice?

I am looking for one that allows you to record shows off the TV but it can't be very expensive.... I am looking to buy something in the $300 - $400 range.I am interested in buying a pvp (personal video player) but need advice?
You probably want something like the Cowon A2, or the Archos AV500. Amazon sells both in 30GB for about $380.





I have the A2, and I love it. I chose it over the Archos because I like the look and feel, and the long battery life. Also, it supports more types of video codecs. It works good for recording videos, but the main reason I like it is because it can play almost any kind of video file without having to convert it.





I've heard good things about the Archos too, but I don't have one so I can't say first hand.I am interested in buying a pvp (personal video player) but need advice?
r u trying to connect to your laptop or pc or for ur tv?


IM me or e-mail me I will give the exact price.

No comments:

Post a Comment