Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need personal help advice or just someones opinion. ';CLICK ME';.?

I will help you give you advice so if you want to be heard by an individual send me your e-mail address(IMPORTANT) and religion(NOT IMPORTANT) and I'll see what I can do. I am not trained but I can help with christian related problems. Jesus Loves and Adores. P.S. Don't be shy I will make it confidential if you request it to be.Need personal help advice or just someones opinion. ';CLICK ME';.?
what you're doing is very kind and compassionate. the world needs more like us, huh? *Hug* if you want to talk to someone who may encourage and pray with YOU let me know. bekki117@yahoo.com or bekki117 on aim or YIM...and yes, i am a born-again christian. on fire for God.Need personal help advice or just someones opinion. ';CLICK ME';.?
I think it's awesome there are people like you!!!
why you?
Will you help atheists as well?
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment