Saturday, December 19, 2009

Would you take personal training advice from someone who couldn't tell you about nutrition?

I'm curious what the consensus is on taking PT advice from someone who tells you they don't have any thing to offer on your nutrition?Would you take personal training advice from someone who couldn't tell you about nutrition?
I would not waste much money on him. I personally think nutrition is 10x more important than exercise, cause lightweight people are falling dead all the time with diseases related to poor nutrition. Heart disease kills joggers sometimes since they are oftentimes doing too many carbs and not enough protein to keep their heart and liver strong.





Also, by the way, I recently read an article where many PT exercises that tend to not develop one's muscles in the balanced way that one's muscles are usually developed - is causing many rips and strains and problems with more and more people over the long term. I will look for that source but it might be lost to me now.Would you take personal training advice from someone who couldn't tell you about nutrition?
There is drastically conflicting nutritional information. Some people are torn between telling you what they believe and what is recommended and would rather not comment or modify their advice to conform with current recommendations.





The USDA, AMA, ADA, AHA recommendations are in my mind, malpractice and based on faulty science. I followed those recommendations til my body quit functioning properly %26amp; I became desperate to find another answer. When I found an answer that was so completely opposed to the recommendations, I became angry. I have studied nutrition for years trying to weed out truth from fiction.





I feel confident that future research will prove in every part of the human body that fats regenerate %26amp; carbs degenerate. I know that has been true in my own body. My endocrine system was failing rapidly with a high carb diet and is now healing with a high fat diet.





25 years ago, the low fat era started, after centuries of the belief that fat was healthy and that sugar %26amp; starches created an unhealthy body. At that time high fructose corn syrup (a cheap sweet additive) was added to everything. 20 years ago started the obesity, diabetes, heart disease epidemics.





I wondered how not only educated persons but persons specifically educated in nutrition are promoting sugar (carbs) as a food essential to health but I now know that anyone that goes against the current regulations can lose their license and be sued for malpractice (even though what they are doing IS malpractice but it's accepted practice - sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment