Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone give me any personal advice on the medication Tramal SR?

I am using this medication for some pretty nad pain, and when i first took the pills it used to make me sleep fairly well, now i have this weird sleep where im not actually asleep but not awake.





Weird ay. Has anyone had the same thing happen? I take one before i go to sleep at night.Can anyone give me any personal advice on the medication Tramal SR?
I took it when my back was all messed up, and it really didn't make me sleep, it just kind of made me feel like I was there but not there....like there was no thought activity at all....just a bump on a log!! I hated it!Can anyone give me any personal advice on the medication Tramal SR?
doesn't really work, but makes you sleepy though

No comments:

Post a Comment