Friday, April 30, 2010

Any advice/personal experience with Vitex Agnus Casta??

I've just bought some after reading about it but each article varies on the amount to take and when to take it so I was hoping if any of you can give me any advice - ie how much to take and if I should take it throughout cycle.





I'm currently having my period (Day 3) and have today started taking it - 40 drops.





One site said 60 drops per day, another 30 three times a day....??? But I hear its quite safe.





Also, have any of you had personal success in conceiving with this?





My LP is only 10 days after coming off pill and in my 2nd cycle of TTC I think I developed an ovarian cyst and in my next cycle I got a short LP. This figures since I believe cysts are happy in a low progesterone environment and thats why I now think I may be low in progesterone and hoping that this might sort things out.





I know it might take a few months to have any effect but it would be great to hear of any positive stories or info.





Thx so much xxAny advice/personal experience with Vitex Agnus Casta??
Agnus Castus has an affect on the pituitary gland in the brain and is directly linked to balancing hormone levels in the body. Balancing hormone levels will have the advantage of regulating your cycle and increasing the chances of becomming pregnant. Agnus Castus is very good for this.


I recommend starting with a lower dose. 30 drops of tincture in 10 mls of water twice daily.


If there is little or no improvement, in say 3 weeks, then take 40 drops in 15mls for 5 weeks.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment