Friday, April 30, 2010

Ethical / personal advice needed! Any opinions appreciated!?

Hi, I'm a 16 year old guy, I have an ethical/personal advice question: Is it bad to masturbate to a very close (female) friend?





I recently got out of a long, very sexual relationship that lacked any real connection, so i'd like to be in a more emotion/personality based one for a while. I have an extremely close friend, and neither of us is interested in a sexual relationship, should we ever go out, although i have a strong emotional bond with her, and her with me.





However, when i masturbate, sometimes her face or thoughts about her will come to my mind if i allow them, but i suppress it instantly, because it seems like it would be disrespectful to her. I also avoid thinking about her physical appearance (although she's very pretty) in a sexual way, or having any fantasies about her, as these also seem disrespectful to her.





I mentioned my dilemma to a friend who doesn't know her, and he said I was being stupid and should go ahead and do so.





What I'm asking is, should I allow myself to think about her like that (or specifically to come to orgasm fantasizing about her), or would it, like, alter my subconscious perception of her or make me desire a sexual relationship, or would help to relieve any mental tension that has been building up towards her in my mind? Please help me!Ethical / personal advice needed! Any opinions appreciated!?
I don't really think that it would be disrespectful at all... unless you were to make it that way by talking about it with other people. Or telling her that you masturbate while you think of her. Those are two things you shouldn't do. :) If you don't do that, then I think it's okay to think about her. People are attracted to who they're attracted to for whatever reason. I don't see why sexual attraction would be considered disrespectful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment