Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some personal advice.?

Okay, I'm still on the young side (I'm in highschool) and I'm in this relationship with a guy. It's almost been 6 months and we started off as friends.


Anyways at my highschool if you do poorly you get put into an easier type of school called the 'Academy'. At the Academy you have nothing to do with the normal highschool and it is a completely different schedule. My boyfriend goes there and I don't think he should. He's smart and we both know it.


But with the separation there I never see him on week days and afterschool I always have college prep classes. On weekends I rarely see him and it's just difficult having a relationship with no physical contact.


We both love eachother and it's the real deal. So I guess what I'm trying to say is what should I do. How can I see him more or how could I build a stronger relationship with him?I need some personal advice.?
First off, you are both in High School so neither of you really know what love is at this point. You just THINK you know. Plus, you have not even known each other that long. What you have here is a good case of puppy love.I need some personal advice.?
you said youre still young, regrets will always at the end.... now make sacrifices not often see each other with your boyfriend, i mean focus your education, that will be your good future both of you. theres nothing wrong with falling inlove but look at the teen agers nowadays, got pregnant on their young age without a good cause...this will destroy your relationship...what is love without a good future.... nothing.


study hard!
I look at it this way...if you really want to be with him, you will find the time. Trust me!
I don't understand why you both can't spend time with each other on the weekend.
Well at teh academy every semester they should ahve an evaulation and he should show how smart he really is if he wants to get out of there. Or wait till the next school year just as school start or at teh end of school they shoudl have an evaluation and he needs to do good on it so he can get out. So it's up to him if he really wants to get out of the academy. SO encourage him to get ready for the evaluations.
i say talk to both principles and tell them that he is smart and doesnt need to be there. Tell them to give him like a qualifying test and if he passes let him come back to the normal school. then you will be able to see him more and he wouldnt have to hide his brain. lol


Hope i could help! good luck
THERES


ALWAYS THE NIGHT


TIME SWEETIE.


MAKE PLANS AHEAD


OF TIME...


HAVE YOUR


CURFEW IN YOUR HEAD


THOUGH.


OR TIME AFTER CLASS


ON THE WEEKENDS.


WHAT ABOUT TIME


AFTER SCHOOL


DURING THE WEEKDAYS?


THERES ALWAYS GOTTA BE TIME.


IF THERE ISNT...


THEN WHY HAVE A LIFE?


IF YOU REALLY LOVE


EACH OTHER...THEN


BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO MAKE TIME


FOR EACH OTHER.


LOVE=TAKING SOME SACRIFICES.


:)
If it's the real deal you will find time and make things happen.
well just hang out somewhere
If he old enough to be in love, he is old enough to step up and be mature about his school work. Tell him if he wants to be with you, he needs to get out of the Academy. Be firm, he will drag you down to his level if you let him. Don't let that happen.
visit him or breakup with him so you can start seeing other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment