Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guys/Girls-Do you need personal advice?

I've started an advice column on youtube. Originally it was only meant for girls, and although I still do cater my videos to girl stuff I've helped a lot of guys through email.





So far I have 7 videos uploaded. An introduction, race and beauty, flirting, an eye shadow tutorial, how to get rid of undereye bags, best friend break ups and finally eyebrow tips. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions for me to answer. Thanks! :)





Just go to youtube and type in thatbrowngirl890 or go the link directly


http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatBrownGirl890Guys/Girls-Do you need personal advice?
No wonder Muslims girls are so pretty! Nice vids.. :) will check all later on.Guys/Girls-Do you need personal advice?
Good for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment