Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice on personal issue?

I keep thinking that everyone is against me. When I go to a meeting or attend school, i often have trouble focusing, and listening to what is being said, because i am constantly paranoid about what what other people are thinking about me. Consequenly I often react in anger, hostility, and a condenscating manner to others. How do i fix this?Need advice on personal issue?
You should read A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. It is your ego that is making you feel this way and he will teach you how to recognize that. It is a very selfish thing to think that everyone is thinking about you all the time. Everytime I do something stupid or say something I wish I hadn't, and I get paranoid and dwell on it, I remember that the other person is not going to go to bed and think about my words/action before they fall asleep! People think more about themselves. You are assuming that everyone is talking or thinking about you...and ASSUME only makes an *** out of U and ME.Need advice on personal issue?
don't be a grouch.





i doubt everyones against you.





try to enjoy life.





noone likes grouchy people.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment