Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If I never asked for your personal advice or opinion, why would you give it?

Is that a mulfunction in your brain? Never did I ask you for your advice, so what retarded process are you functioning in your brain?If I never asked for your personal advice or opinion, why would you give it?
There there dear. I'm listening. Let it all out.


Do you have an obsession with super heroes?If I never asked for your personal advice or opinion, why would you give it?
Assalamualaikum





It makes sense if you never ask for our advice we cannot be assuming that you want us to offer our input of advice to you. I sincerely hope you do not construe my answer as being a form of advice here, I'm merely discussing in this answer your view on your reluctance to receive advice from us





Salaam
again...


Read this hun:


Arrogant people don't feel or know their arrogance.


They only believe they are basically smarter.


They take everything as a stupid opinion.


They are like in eternal darkness, and the only escape is to hate their selfs.





I am not saying anything just giving you some information That I only think it may be useful for you . you know yiu can take it or leave it .
Wow... little harsh there Batman...


Umm... probably because they think that even if you don't want to hear their opinions/advice that if they told you... you can still use it one day... it might be helpful to you one day...


Don't call me a hypocrite you a$$wipe
the reason why people normally ask question on this website is to get the opinon of others in hope of finding an answer. if u dont want to hear anyone's opinion what are u doing on yahoo then???
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment