Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Breast implants? i need personal advice.?

ok so i'm 16 and i wasn't exactly bless with a nice bust. i tell my self everyday that i'm beautiful the way God made me but i end up wishing i was bigger all over again.





I got them from my dad side cuz they are small, but my moms are like DD+ on her side of her family. If i don't grow by the time i'm 18 i'm considering implants.





If you ever had them did you like your results? how was the recovery? and any other info you want to chime in.(positive please)





i'm 5';0 tall around 130 pounds i got thick calves and thighs(that's where most of my weight is) i'm a medium frame with a short body. what would be a good size for me? i'm a 34 A.





i absolutely love myself but finding clothes that capture my small but beautiful breast is like mission impossible. and push up bras only work if you have enough to push up.Breast implants? i need personal advice.?
Trust me - you're better without implants. Less complications %26amp; nature always looks far better than plastic.





You're only 16, so there's likely a chance that you're still growing. You might not grow by much, though your body will eventually stable out (your hormones can cause some crazy changes like weight fluctuations etc - when you're a bit older %26amp; your hormones calm down, your body will grow into it's new shape)





Don't worry about them. Try figuring out how to dress to emphasise your bust %26amp; slim down your lower half. Ask for other people's opinion, as you're probably exaggerating your own image (we all do it :D)





Things will get better with time, honestly.





P.S: Be glad that you don't need to suffer with larger breasts - they constantly need tied down %26amp; you need to be careful what exercises you do. You're limited to only some clothing. They're overrated :)Breast implants? i need personal advice.?
A C cup max would be ok for you. I'm not sure because you're pretty short, but solidly built. A plastic surgeon could make an accurate estimate for you.
I have never had implants, but I am a natural DD, and I am personally so envious of you! I have the opposite problem in that it seems like all of the clothes in the world are made with an A cup in mind. I would say to wait a while, and if you still want them in your 20s to go ahead and get them. And remember, lots of the time having a baby will cause your breasts to grow, so keep that in mind if you're planning on having kids.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment