Friday, April 30, 2010

Louey, speed? anyone used it i need some personal advice about it?

have you been on speed/loey? are you affectionate? angry? or what? i have a new guy in my life and i dont like drugs but this is who he is - he doesnt take it all the time - maybe once every three weeks - and hes ok when hes on it hes fun, energetic, and really affectionate - if youve had this what are you normally like? because when hes on it hes all over me - calling me wanting me to come where he is etc: but then during a normal week he wants to take things slow etc: getting mixed signals - whats your experience and what are you like normally? also see my question on new boyfriend... ThanksLouey, speed? anyone used it i need some personal advice about it?
ok...speed is not your buddy...





it all starts off that way...one line once a month then one line once a week then one line a day..etc...





he is probably lying to you about the amount of drugs he is doing. Feeliing spontaneous and feeling extra horny are common sideffects....When he's on drugs he lets go of all his inhibitions and lets loose....I suggest you stay away because he might tempt you to do drugs or he can become violent and volatile...I was psycho on speed...I saw ghosts coming down from my ceiling and pointing at me...they sat on my bed while I prayed to god and promised never to do it again...they pulled my sheets, my bed caught fire and then I blacked out...so it's not fun....in the beginning I was energetic, out going...wanted to clean,run, walk, jump and dance at the same time...but then it all goes downhill...so you might not think it's a big deal right now...but it is...





so please stay away from him...as a druggie myself....I feel safe to say things don't get better while on dope...it's no way to live..

No comments:

Post a Comment