Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is kinda personal advice..but still help please):?

well..i currently livee in the neighborhood that i dont like..and like


i hate it here..and ive been here since i was little


and now heres a new year


and i want to leave


my friends that i thought were my friends..are deffinetly NOT my friends..and i wanna move to this other area..where there are people that ive known since i was little..and i wanna move there and start new. I think my dad knows about it, and hes mentioned it..and the way he says it..it makes it sound like hes gonna do something about it..but then..so far..nothing's happened. and its pretty sad.. im kinda worried to talk to him about it..cause im scared to hear an answer thats just gonna make me sad..but i really want to move..so what do i do? ): This is kinda personal advice..but still help please):?
Regardless you should just talk to your father but its really hard to imagine your dads going to up and leave all because his little girl is having issues. Have you tried resolving your issues and making it the best for YOURSELF?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment