Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need personal advice, please help...?

I met my guy online. I know there is a lot of criticism to this but that is besides the point. The summer before my senior year he moved to the state i live in. In order to live where he was on the other side of town than i was at with my mom i left school to go to a charter school. The charter school didnt work out for me so i did NOTHING for a year my family was soo dissapointed. So i decided to try highschool again instead of a GED. It's already been a semester and I havent gone most of it. I messed up bad guys, i was given a second chance and messed it up. So many people are counting on me to graduate and I want to with all my heart but idk if i can get myself out of this whole I dug. Should I just get my GED? should I see about night school and finish Highschool?? I need personal advice, please help...?
Go back to high school. You'll regret it. GED is for drop-outs. You're better than that.I need personal advice, please help...?
How old are you? I'm not sure it really matters today job wise whether you have a diploma or GED. I'm pretty sure as long as you have one or the other it's looked at the same. But being able to say you graduated and got that diploma is awesome. Definately try to finish highschool...it's only october...my senior year I flaked quite a bit but did most of my work and graduated with decent grades. If it doesn't work out just get your GED. Good luck!
i think u should just try 2 finish high school trust me it might not b a big deal but when ur older it will be really hard to find a good job so think about ur life and ur future
Finish high school at least you may be able to get a job at Mc's......that's going to be your pay range for the rest of your life....truth hurts...............sorry.......

No comments:

Post a Comment