Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I really need some personal advice!?

First of all let me tell you im 21 living with my parents till i finish school and get a better job... i am a white female and my boyfriend is a black male... my parents have never met him because they are very against mixed relationships. she always tells me i dont need to hang out with trash like that and i cant hang out with him. she doesnt know anything about him except hes a different race than me. they are very old fashion. I do not know what to do... can someone offer some advice please?I really need some personal advice!?
I don't blame them, mixed relationships should be a no no!! Sry!! I say dump him and get yourself a white guy! The first thing guys think of a girl when they see her with a black guy is sl*t, thats coming from other guys not me!!! BTW I AM NOT RACIST MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK!!I really need some personal advice!?
While you are 21 and an adult you are still living under your parents roof. When you are dependent on someone else for your keep, you have to play by their rules until you are independent.


As for your boyfriend (and race aside), do you believe your parents and him share the same mores and values? Is he honest and hardworking? Aside from making you feel happy, how does he make your life better?


Does he want your parents to accept him for who he is and not worry about their approval? These are the things you need to think about with everyone you date, not only someone of another race.
Well im 20 and living with my mother. I am hispanic and have never dated a hispanic. I have always dated black. My mom is not a big fan of it but i never really cared because its what i wanted.My advice is its what makes you happy in life. Are parents are not the ones that are dating him.My mom excepts is because she sees that what make me happy and she loves me.She rather have me in her life then not to at all for something small.... I think you should continue to date if he makes you happy your parents will have to except and move on and trust me they will.
it is just your attitude and your boyfriend attitude to let them say yes about your relationship.





i think there is no more advice which we can give.


i don wanna say you have to break up with your boy, because if you love each other , it is enough and if your mom say no with his race it is really helpless and just how you guys tried to let them understand it.





you love each other, that's it ! go for it !








Good luck !
It's not up to your parents on who you date, it's up to you. This is unacceptable and whether they like it or not, you still need to tell them. If they try and force you or hurt you in any way, phone the police. It's racism, as I'm sure you know and it should be reported. It doesn't matter what you skin colour is, at the end of the day, people should be treated fairly.

No comments:

Post a Comment