Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some personal experience advice.

my cycle is only 23 days so I am 3 days late on getting my period and If i were prego than I would only be like 31/2 wks, but my test was negative. my womans intuition says I am pregnant and I have a lot of the symptoms this would be my second child. my question is if you have a shorter cycle would it take like at least a week after your missed period to get a positive pregnancy test? I need some personal experience advice.
I don't really think the cycle length would matter in how long after you missed your period you could take a test. Whether you have a 23 days cycle, or a 32 day cycle you should still test positive a week after your missed period. But, if you have a feeling that you are, then maybe your HCG levels are just low, and maybe it will take you a few more days, or a week or so to get a positive test result. Good Luck!I need some personal experience advice.
no I think it would be that same. You should be able to get a positive result as soon as your period is missed (if you are pregnant obviously).


try a first response test they are more sensitive to the preg hormone.
It all depends on when you ovulated. If you still suspect and don't get a period within a week then test again.
i'm not entirely sure give it 24/48 hrs n test again my first test was so feignt i thought it was negetive
i don't think it would make a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment