Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls, help with personal girl advice?

Well the other day my girlfriend and I were fooling around on her bed, and then I asked what I could do to turn her on, and she replied with ';try anyhting';.. After that I really didnt know what to do.. so my question is: What can I do to, you know, be good before the sex? things I could try on her. And I'm not a 40-year old perv or anyhting, I just want to satisfy my girl. Thanks a lot.Girls, help with personal girl advice?
well i like when my boyfriend kisses me all the way down, from my neck to my hip bones. and i love when he tugs at my hair. i have no idea why, but it gets me agressive and into it.Girls, help with personal girl advice?
My bf. first hugs me and then makes me sit on the bed, he slowly comes closer between my legs and then stays like that just holding me and talking to me and it is really a good feeling for anyone to experience. After a while, he kisses me and kisses me and he compliments me from time to time which makes me even more into what he is doing. I think your girlfriend is acting a little immature thoughi she should help you instead of just sayin try again. I mean, you are trying to please her arent you.





So I mean maybe you should re-consider the sincerity in you relationship.
In my opinion, your question kind of made her nervous.


I myself am not one to talk dirty in bed, and get intimidated by questions like these.


It is hard to give advise without knowing your girlfriend- all women like all sorts of different things.


Some things with less risk of turning her off or freaking her out? Lets see...


Ice Cubes,


Sensual Massage,


Teasing,


Candles,


etc...


If she is the kinky type, there are many many more ideas running through my head, but I guess I will leave those for someone else to suggest...


Good Luck!
Orgasm
watch diane lane in the movie unfaithful.
try kissing her legs and go up to her back and neck


or give her a great bjob :]
try tickling her

No comments:

Post a Comment