Friday, April 30, 2010

Skateboarding advice and some other personal stuff?

I started skateboarding this year and I'm truly not that bad. I can ollie really high at least 2 boards and I steer my board ok. The only problem is that I can't ollie up and land into another obstacle. I can't even ollie off a thing to the ground. My friends can't ollie as high as me but they can like jump off stairs and stuff! AND I can'teven jump off a little step or sumthin.


OH YEAH%26gt;%26gt; and my parents don't like it when I skate because theuy think I get shorter because I crouch and my spinal cord gets messed up. I kind of noticed that I really did get shorter. My dad measured my height and I grew shorteR!!!! should I quit?????Skateboarding advice and some other personal stuff?
dont quit just cause your getting shorter i mean if you really like skating then go ahead and keep skatingSkateboarding advice and some other personal stuff?
Dude, if you love it, keep doing it, and if you don't skateboarding is'nt for you

Report Abuse



You're not getting shorter. Your parents want you to quit for different reasons. They're trying to manipulate you into quitting.





Try to analyze why you're not landing up or down levels. if you're always falling the same way, you can compensate by leaning back, leaning forward, keeping your knees bent longer, etc. Keep trying small changes in elevation, then work your way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment