Friday, April 30, 2010

Help; personal advice; dieting?

can anyone please tell me what i should do.


well i started dieting when i was 9 because my mom used to tell me that i am fat and so on, by the time i was 15 i used to starve my self and binge eat one day in the week till i literally lose conscious, i stopped lossing weight although i wasn't that think and no one would guess that i am that person except my friends who kept telling me that it was wrong, anyway before i go to college one of my friends told me that i was no fun eating with because i obess about food repeat i am fat to my self more that 500 times a day so i decided to stop, i began slowly and soon i was a normal person,,, anyway 6 month ago i had a lot of problems and was a bit depressed ( not cliniclly i mean not diagnosed by a doctor


) although i am a cheerful person, i isolated myself from every one and starting gaining weight, i only smiled while watching anime,,, anyway i am not depressed anymore, still trying to get back to my former self but i can't stop eating.Help; personal advice; dieting?
the world depresses me . eating is one of the few things i truly enjoy.an escape. then i decided my eating was getting out of control so even tho i can't change the world i can change my eating.


i already had all the info to change my eating i just had to put it into practice. so i started counting calories and using the zigzag/calorie shifting diet to lose a lb a week and still eat what i like in 4 to 6meals but just control the portions.


best source i know for stopping habitual eating is site below because it has good psychological techniques to stop the bad habits and to motivate and promote the positive habits.


thru the techniques i have set goals that in the past i didn't think were achievable for me and so far so good.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment