Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any advice regarding a personal loan with Alliance & Leicester?

I have a personal loan which I took out last year for an 18 month period. I have run into some financial difficulties %26amp; am about to begin my maternity leave so my usual monthly income is decreasing to statutory maternity pay. I was advised to contact all of my creditors, explain the situation %26amp; request that they take lower payments for the next 9 months until I am earning more money %26amp; able to make higher payments.





I've had Alliance %26amp; Leicester come back to me saying that they can't do this. Apparently as its a fixed term loan, if I pay less than the amount that I currently pay it gets counted as a default %26amp; after 3 months will be noted on my credit report for the next 6 years. I am a little stuck as to what to do now. In my mind I was basically requesting to extend the term of the loan, therefore lowering my payments to an amount that I could afford.


Anyone been in this situation before %26amp; can offer some advice?Any advice regarding a personal loan with Alliance %26amp; Leicester?
I havent been in this situation but it sounds like they are right unfortunately unless you took out some sort of protection on the loan?


I would speak to citizens advise... they would be able to point you in the right direction.x


Good luck.xAny advice regarding a personal loan with Alliance %26amp; Leicester?
Search for anyone who had experience like tis before
People with poor credit feel that it is difficult to get personal loans. However, there are many financial companies and banks that provide loans to bad credit applicants. Bad credit personal loans are generally sought%26lt;!--by persons who want to consolidate their loans.Some banks prefer to provide loans in an incremental order. First time customers are given loans ranging from $200 to $500, depending on their net income. You can get more about personal loans here,





http://badcredits.awardspace.com/personalloans.htm





These customers can later apply for loans up to $1,500. Loans of greater amounts can be fetched through secured personal loans. These loans are passed by taking your property or home as collateral--%26gt;The interest rates on secured loans are lower than unsecured loans. However, there is always the risk of losing your house or property if the loan is not repaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment