Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hep b and menengitis shot question and personal advice?

Okay so Im not afraid of needles Ive had 2000 of them litterally ( i used to have cancer a long time ago)


So i gotta get my hep B shot and menengitis tomorrow and my friend would rather die then have one i wanna be there with her but im really sick maybe even phneumonia my question is can i still get the needles if im sick and should i force myself to go so i can be there for her or rest.Hep b and menengitis shot question and personal advice?
No, they won't give you any immunizations while you are sick at all. If I were you, I'd give my friend sympathy and stay home in bed to rest. You don't want to get worse than you are now, and you don't want to spread your buggie around either. So keep both your illness and yourself at home.Hep b and menengitis shot question and personal advice?
well u should but u HAVE to get better before getting that shot if u dont something will happen that u might not like.(seriously)

No comments:

Post a Comment