Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need personal advice about insecurity?

Okay I am tired of always thinking about how I appear to others. I am so afraid of being who I am that I have lost my individuality and personality. I am afraid to express myself. Also, I am easily affected by the smallest peer pressure. Like on my myspace, I change my photos and status based on the people that I am trying to express. How can I just let go of this and be myself? Please Help.Need personal advice about insecurity?
insecurity is just a state of mind. if you think you should feel insecure about everything, then you'd feel insecure. if you try to let go of all the issues that keeps bugging you and be yourself i think you'd be able to accept yourself as you are, and never be insecure about anything or anyone at all. focus on the beautiful things that you are. hone all the talents that's been given to you and share it to others. never think that everyone around you is trying to make you feel insecure or inferior. if you feel peer pressure, asses the situation. don't overreact. sometimes these people mean well, sometimes they criticize us to be a better person not to let us feel stupid. view each criticism you receive a constructive one. be on the positive side always, i know it's kinda' hard to be always on the positive side of life...but if you really wanna be a better person, just let yourself off the hook. dress the way you wanted to dress. speak the way you wanted to speak as long as you're not offensive. don't be afraid of who you are because of who you are makes you a special person in the eyes of the people around you. i'm sure as soon as you appreciate yourself more than anybody else around you, people will appreciate you the way you wanted them to appreciate the way you are. good luck!Need personal advice about insecurity?
i have the same problem, I don't think u will find a solution to this problem here, life will change u, or u should consult a doctor maybe
Just accept that you are ugly and stupid and probably poor and you will never have the life that the TV and the movies tell you you should have. Give up and accept yourself.
Honestly, (the answer I'm about to give you is so old), just be yourself.





That's the best answer anybody can give you.





Ignore the peer pressure, it just ruins the best of you.
it's hard to let go, i let things get to me too easily.





what i've done is just realise that no matter what people say, it isn't going to change a single thing about my day or my life, and I've used it as a good system to choosing my friends, if they say **** about you cut them off, why would you want to be friends with someone who says mean things about you?
try controlling yourself everyday, whenever you get the notion of what other people think of you, try to think the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment