Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need advice on my personal statement length in uc applications?

it says to try and limit yourself to 1000 words for both the first and second prompt. I did 650 for my first prompt. Is 400 for my second prompt to much?I need advice on my personal statement length in uc applications?
When they say 1000 words that means you shouldn't go 50 words over the limit. The admission counselor said that they will allow up to 15 words over the limit, more than that and the application will cut off the rest of the essay which can cut off the most important parts of your essay. Try to limit to only 1015 words.I need advice on my personal statement length in uc applications?
don't go over. When they say 1000, you do 1000 or less. No one wants to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment