Saturday, December 19, 2009

Have you ever asked someone on Yahoo Answers some personal advice in private and they gave some great advice?

Because I asked someone (who I thought would have to know what I was talking about if anybody did) about something that I was worried about. It was embarrassing to ask too. But they clarified what I was asking, and then gave me some AWESOME advice. I was amazed at the advice. It was more than I hoped for. Have you had anything like that happen to you before?Have you ever asked someone on Yahoo Answers some personal advice in private and they gave some great advice?
*looks up*


shes given me such great advice!


i love her for it! thank you smo5!Have you ever asked someone on Yahoo Answers some personal advice in private and they gave some great advice?
Yes and I've also given advice in private to contacts. My contacts are my friends after all.





You're welcome, Angel. As I said, I have great friends here.
nope i wish though

No comments:

Post a Comment