Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I get FREE personal financial help and advice in Honolulu, HI?

My income is tight but I should be able to make my monthly obligations. I am always one month behind, sometimes two. I don't have or want credit cards. I seem to be paying ';this'; one month and not paying ';that'; just to have money to buy food for that week. Where am I going wrong? The stress is causeing major health problems!Where can I get FREE personal financial help and advice in Honolulu, HI?
There are probably some nonprofit organizations in Hawaii that can provide free counseling. Check with your local EDD agency, they might be able to help.





You should also look at ways to reduce your expenses - maybe cutting out cable TV, or dropping the landline telephone, or canceling magazine %26amp; newspaper subscriptions.Where can I get FREE personal financial help and advice in Honolulu, HI?
Good for you for staying away from credit cards! :)





Try going to daveramsey.com and do a monthly budget for yourself. Write everything down and stick to it! I know that sounds like oversimplified advice, but it will really help! Also, on his site click on ELP and look and see if they have a counselor in your area...these counselors go through extensive training and will NEVER advise that you go into debt.





Start working his baby ';steps'; and you'll have a fat bank account in no time!





Best wishes!
These aren't breathing techniques but I would liek to share with you how I deal with stress. I dont know if you are a female or a male.. but if you are a female, this may help. I take hot baths and just lay there in the water. The heat relaxes my body and calms my emotions down. Also, I take time out for myself to relieve my stress. For example, I have a little foot bath massage thing.. so I soak my feel and clean them and then I paint my toes. Just something as little as that relieves my stress.


Hope this helps :)
troublesome financial conditions means countless Americans want assistance with their credit problems. if you are one of them, you need to obtain assistance immediately. visit http://creditguide.notlong.com and see if it solves your problem.
No one works for free in this world. It sounds like you're trying to locate a financial planner to help you with your budgeting needs. Unfortunately, if you are seeking the advice of a professional then you will need to pay them.





You're best bet would probably be to contact a financial planner in the local area and see if they could assist you in putting together a budget for a small consultation fee.





The last thing you want is to get some bad advice from someone because you thought it would be just as good to seek the advice of an amateur who may or may not know what they are talking about. For me it's worth the money to see a professional and ensure that I get the correct advice. I would think that for a quick consult you shouldn't pay more than $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment