Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who can I go to to get advice on my personal style?

In high school in the 70's, I had long hair. In college in the 80's it was medium length, now I cut it really short. But the way I have it done always looks wrong. And the clothes I wear make me look like a slob. Where can a guy go to get advice on this kind of stuff?Who can I go to to get advice on my personal style?
Go to Nordstrom or Saks and get a personal shopper. They are amazingly talented and won't make you look overdone or underdone.








I hope this helps!Who can I go to to get advice on my personal style?
I would go to a beauty school . they are so eager to do dramatic makeovers and aren't so expensive as these upscale salons.They are pretty good even though they dont have much experience . Trust me I had clients when I went to beauty school who had gone to these high cost salons and did a shitty job and we ended up fixing their mess. They are less likely to mess up beacuse it counts towards their grade and want to gain cliental .

No comments:

Post a Comment