Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why cant a girl give you guys good personal advice?

Health I am a good listenerWhy cant a girl give you guys good personal advice?
Girls can give guys good advice if that's what your asking and the reason you may not think so is because guys don't tend to show that they're listening to you. They do in fact that everything you say in but that doesn't stop them from being boys. Another thing is guys pretty much have their mind made up if they as you for help, and just want another opionion.Why cant a girl give you guys good personal advice?
yeah I know. It's so annoying. Like they don't want to hear anything apart from you saying ';yeah! you're the best!'; but I mean I guess that's how guys respond so I guess that's how they expect girls to respond.
I don't care who gives me advice. I will take your advice any day.
I'm not sure I understand the question...

No comments:

Post a Comment