Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ortho tri cyclen lo aka the pill anyone have some personal advice?

I have started talking the called ortho tri cyclen lo. Before i was on the patch, which caused the worse side effects (heavier periods, more cramping, chest problems). i decided to take the pill because i figured it was better. but i wanted some personal views in people who took them. thanks.Ortho tri cyclen lo aka the pill anyone have some personal advice?
I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo too. It worked wonders for me. I had only minor backaches before my period, lighter periods, and my face cleared up a lot. I also liked how I knew EXACTLY when my period would start..I hate that guessing game. The only downside for me was when my husband and I decided to try for a baby, it took me 10 months to get pregnant, that was frustrating. But that is different for everyone, I know a lot of people who got pregnant right away after stopping the pill. Hope this helped!Ortho tri cyclen lo aka the pill anyone have some personal advice?
I took ortho tri cyclen lo before and after I had my first. worked pretty good regulating my periods and I didn't get preggo till after I stopped taking them. I plan to either take those again or get on the patch.
It's good if you're trying to regulate your period; however, if you're using it for birth control, you'll need to use another form of birth control as well. It's not a highly concentrated pill, so it's not quite as effective as others. However, the side effects aren't nearly as bad as other oral contraceptives!
the pill is great i loved it!!!! BUT of course not 100% i did get pregnant on it! U still need to use condoms with BC.
I took this brand pill at the exact same time every day (had my phone alarm set to remind me) never missed one, and got pregnant while on it. After I had my son I switched to a stronger brand! It worked for regulating my period but didn't work for the intended purpose ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment